Friday, February 8, 2008

Mid-course roundup

I updated the glossary and the weekly summary to include week 5. I waited until after the midterm to do this because I thought it would be useful for you to have these documents just with the material on the midterm. I'm that nice.

I think the midterm went well. Tom and I managed to grade most of it today and we'll be able to get it finished on Monday so you'll get it back in section next week. If you have feedback on the format of the midterm then I'd love to hear it, the final will roll around before we know it.

Plus, we are now halfway through the course so if you have comments on the course then now would be a great time to pass them on. I do welcome and read all the feedback I get on the end of course evaluations but if you give me feedback before the course is over I may be able to improve the course for you.

No comments: