Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to the blog for eemb40: Ecology of Disease. its main function is to provide links of relevance to the class that will allow you to explore topics of interest to you.

If you would like to make postings here then just send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite to join. Otherwise, please note that all readers are able to make comments - it just looks like you need to have a google account but you can change that option to 'anonymous' after you click on the 'comments' section at the end of each post.

I will also use this blog in place of a class website to post various items. For example I will make a glossary of all the terminology available to you. Because this is a new class and all the lectures aren't written yet I don't want to make copies of an incomplete document for everyone for week 1 but I do want to make it available to you. So here it is, most of the terminology for the first three weeks should be there, plus some from other weeks.

No comments: